In a recent blog post, Meta shares how three beauty and lifestyle content creators are using live streaming on Facebook and Instagram to drive more engagement.
“Lupita Cardoza, Maggie Magaña and Priscila Arias found live video to be an effective way to get closer to their fans and drive results for their Facebook Pages.”
The article includes a list of the best tips shared by the three influencers. You’ll find these tips in the infographic below.
In addition, Meta added a few of their own tips to support creators and brands looking to increase platform engagement using live video.
- Schedule your live broadcast in advance to help maximize reach.
- Be on topics relevant to your audience and make sure your stream is a minimum of 20 minutes long.
- Prepare a script and everything you need for the broadcast in advance.
- Promote your live video in other posts and stories.
- A Q&A session to address some fan questions.
- Prepare a live transmission using these tools: Live Producer and Live Broadcast.
- During your live broadcast, mention and recognize fans who support you with Stars.
- Showcase the space where you create your content.
If you are managing a large following and looking for a way to improve your audience engagement, a live video strategy may be one to consider.